L.E.A.P

Subtitle

subjects

Forum Home > General Discussion > Which sin is the worst?

Christ's forgiven

Is it stealing, is it murder, is it adultry? None of these!!! God sees all sin the same. If you steal a gumball from your brother, and if you brutally murder a man, it's the same. They are both going against God, there is no worse sin.What do you think? 

April 13, 2009 at 5:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

churchboy13
Site Owner

i agree, the bible says that every sin is equal

--

GOD ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

April 13, 2009 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christ's forgiven

churchboy13 at 05:46PM on Apr 13, 2009

i agree, the bible says that every sin is equal

yes, and we are still sinners, we still must work to get to heaven, just because you exept Jesus doesnt mean you're automatically in, accepting Him is the certificate at the begining of the journey, you need to walk the whole path, thro suffering and woe to get into the city (heaven).

we're still sinners, we still need to work to pay off our dept.
April 13, 2009 at 6:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christ's forgiven

joe, if you agree that every sin is equal, how is Hitler any worse than you before Christ?

April 13, 2009 at 7:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

churchboy13
Site Owner

i agree  i don't think i agree to that full statement. yes we need to stay on path with God, buti don't think you need to suffer, alot of christians haven't suffered and i believe that they went to heaven. i also believe that even if you comit murder before you die and don't repent but you have been saved you will still go to heaven.

i'm not trying to be mean to sussana or anything but. i do want to point this out,

the bible says that you need to watch out what your teaching because if your teaching the wrong thing, you will be punished on judgement day

--

April 16, 2009 at 6:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christ's forgiven

for one, you spelled my name wrong. and you didnt answer my question. You said you agreed that every sin equal. so, you agree Hitler was just as bad as you were BEFORE Christ? and, most of the things you are saying are true, but you should always sight verses to prove your point. How are you going to convince someone of something without facts? Joe, i dont understand what you mean. Are you saying once you're saved, you don't have to do anything about it?

April 17, 2009 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

churchboy13
Site Owner

no i'm saying that you won't go to hell. yes you should DO for christ,its in scripture

but you aren't supposed to judge people or compare your self to others. 

--

April 18, 2009 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christ's forgiven

I am not judging or comparing, in fact I am a horrid sinner, and I need to repent. I don't mean you have to suffer to go to heaven, just that suffering isn't atall suffering if you are doing it for God's work. And that when you do go through hardships for His purpose you are doing it for a noble cause, and God loves it when we deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow Him.

April 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

incogneto

i disagree with the first answer because there is one unforgiveable sin seeing Jesus perform a merical and saying he did it because he is beelzebub (the devil) matthew 12 31-32 states:And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.  32 Anyonewho speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyonewho speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.murder and liying can be forgiven this

sin can not. also i think if hitler "would" have became christain last minute he would be treated exactly like me or anyone else because befor i met christ our punisment would have been the same somewhere in romans (i forget the exact verse) it says for the wages of sin is death not the wages of bad or horable sin just sin.  lastly if you are saved you dont have to do any thing else, but you will if you are truely saved

February 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.